Thursday, January 22, 2009

So...

I've been sans regular computer access for a bit now, but vow to do better at buckling down and writing a bit.

We went to Chicago for gift show last weekend, and I couldn't be more pleased with what we bought for the shop.


Also, I miss traveling with non-hearing impaired, menopausal people. Read- my girl, Jen.


No particular reason for that comment, I swear.


We ordered Lollia, an impossibly posh bath and beauty line, used by the Queen of All Media, Ms. Oprah Winfrey.


Placed a HUGE ribbon order at my own personal crack den, May Arts. I turned about a million shades of red when our salesperson looked at me fawning over double-faced lavender satin ribbon and said:

"You're a ribbon junkie, aren't you?"


Speaking of junkies (and crack), I was rummaging, as I am wont to do, through Borders on Michigan Avenue, when I saw it.

Beg, Steal or Borrow: The Official BabyShambles Story























I may have possibly squealed and nearly trampled a small child in my rush to grab the book. And then stayed up most of the night reading it. I didn't think it was possible, but Drew is even lovelier than my girls and I previously thought. Also, my tendency to want to either slap or cuddle Peter continues.


On a completely unrelated note, Chicago was rather festive last weekend for some reason. Something about an inauguration?

No comments: